Interested in learning more about one of our business opportunities? Below is some helpful information to help get you started.
Thinking of selling?
Cooper Business Brokers understands that owners work hard to manage and operate their business. So when it’s time to sell, we want you to feel comfortable that your business’s sale will be handled discreetly and professionally.
Experts in business sales, Cooper Business Brokers have the training, knowledge and network to sell your business. And whether you’re ready to go to market, or need help to get there, our dedicated team can assist you every step of the way.
Ready to list your business for sale?
- Consider your business assets and their value – these might include documented procedures and systems, plant and equipment, stock, intellectual property, client list, lease information, employees’ skills and qualifications, key business relationships and contracts.
- Gather your legal documentation including leases, licenses, patents/trademarks, employee agreements and records of employment, franchise agreements, business registration (ABN), contracts/agreements, insurance policies, current loans/agreements, land titles.
- Gather testimonials from suppliers and customers.
- Prepare audited financial statements for at least the previous three financial years.
- Make available any marketing plans, business procedures, employee manuals, training manuals, vendor and customer database, equipment servicing receipts, website details and statistics.
- Consider what the marketing of your business might look like.
- Contact us for an obligation free chat about your sales goals.
Thinking of buying?
Buying your own business is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. With a proud history of being involved in the purchase and sale of hundreds of businesses, Cooper Business Brokers has the experience and know-how to ensure you get what you’re looking for.
Want to know more about a business we’ve listed?
- Download and sign the Cooper Brokers Confidentiality Agreement here.
- Consider your skills and experience.
- Contact us for an obligation free chat about your business buying goals.
- Understand the business’s location.
Download the Cooper Business Brokers