In association with Caravan Park Brokers Australia, Cooper Business Brokers have sold a variety of caravan parks across Victoria.
Freehold Going Concern Parks
- 108 registered sites consisting of:
- 26 Cabins,
- 5 Ensuites,
- 55 Powered sites,
- 21 Annual site holders
Property Improvements include:
- Resort styled heated swimming pool,
- Children’s adventure playground,
- Games room,
- Recreation room,
- Jumping pillow,
- Tennis court,
- Main amenities block,
- 3 BBQ areas,
- Shaded grassed sites,
- Giant chess set,
- Newly built bike storage shed for 40 bikes,
- Mature gardens and magnificent trees abound in the park
- 5 Bedroom residence with attached office.
Turnover will exceed $820,000 in 2015
One of the nicest and best presented Freehold Going Concern Parks that has hit the market in recent times. Located right in the heart of Bright within an easy walk to the Centre of town this park offers modern amenities that families are looking for and more. The current owners are under taking the construction of a new resort pool and playground that will only enhance the facilities within the park and add further value to the ever increasing revenue.